Large supplies of ETH are leaving the centralized market to seek for yield in liquid staking platforms.
Institutions ETH staking
More institutions are participating in staking ETH and keen to build trading strategies on reputable centralized exchanges, not DeFi.
There is a strong need for centralized exchanges to launch institutional-friendly ETH liquid staking.
Current existing ETH liquid staking platforms have:
- no transparency in supply
- no compatibility with other exchanges
- little to no DeFi integrations
With uniETH, you get a seamless solution for institutional liquid staking, with maximum capital efficiency on assets, while earning high yields.
What is uniETH?
uniETH is a non-custodial ETH liquid solution that is:
- Pain points faced?
- ETH liquid staking assets are expected to be compliant with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulation, but most liquid staking solutions available today do not require Know Your Customer (KYC) checks at point of deposit / staking.
- Why is uniETH unique?
- uniETH has a built-in compliance process with some form of flexibility allowing users to deposit / stake up to 32 ETH.
- To unlock ability to deposit / stake higher amounts of ETH, we will require KYC checks on the user.
RockX assists with running nodes and staking on reliable validators for you. Hybrid cloud architecture and backup nodes are used to avoid any single point of failure while our 24/7 monitoring and recovery system ensures nodes are always online.
Utilising a unique protocol that distributes operations of a single Ethereum validator, SSV splits a validator key for ETH staking between non-trusting nodes. The result is a decentralized, fault-tolerant, highly secure way to stake on Ethereum.
uniETH is build on smart contracts that have been audited by Peckshield. In addition, RockX handles the compliance requirements of institutions. The result is an asset that can utilised at scale both in CeFi and DeFi.
Where to use uniETH?
Hold uniETH in your wallet address for maximum security and watch your asset appreciate in value as staking rewards accumulate. Reap the rewards when Ethereum integrates Shanghai upgrade and make unstaking available.
Deposit and stake uniETH on DeFi protocols to earn more with strategies like yield farming and leveraged lending.
Use uniETH on centralised exchanges to enjoy minimum slippage while trading as well as deep liquidity on order book.
What is the expected return?
uniETH is a non-rebasing reward bearing token that does not grow in quantity over time, but instead grows in value.
How to get uniETH?
The easiest way to start holding uniETH is to stake ETH with us.
- Stake your desired amount of ETH
- Select amount of ETH to stake using Bedrock protocol.
- Approve and confirm transactions
- The decentralised nature of using smart contracts ensure your assets are secured transparently with us when depositing.
- Receive uniETH
- Once confirmed, your wallet will receive a proportionate amount of uniETH to the amount of ETH you staked.
How to mint more uniETH?
To unlock ability to deposit or stake more than 32 ETH, simple KYC check required
- To ensure regulatory compliance and prevent financial crime, we require users to go through KYC before they are able to stake more than a cumulative total of 32 ETH. In order to access the KYC form, please stake a cumulative total of 32 ETH then you will be directed to KYC upon staking successfully.
- 1. Complete the KYC form
- 2. You will receive an email with the results from the KYC check
- 3. You will receive an email after your wallet has been whitelisted
- Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions regarding the KYC process.
Working towards a more decentralised and equitable future for finance.
- Launch Bedrock
- This is the current state of things, with Bedrock fully under the ownership of RockX
- As a new protocol, RockX’s lead will ensure that any initial bumps are smoothed out before
- expanding from ETH liquid to liquid staking on other blockchain networks
- Create Bedrock DAO
- As a proponent of the decentralised future, the eventual plan is for Bedrock to be spun off and taken care of by its community as a DAO
- This DAO will be a community-driven organisation that will empower stakeholders to take control of the protocol and drive its future development
- A possible governance token will be implemented, and treasury will be managed by the DAO
- Incorporate DVT
- Further push decentralisation on Bedrock by allowing others to build their own validators on Bedrock’s node operator network
- Distributed validator technology (DVT) that RockX is working on will be implemented
- Develop Structured Products
- When Bedrock has reached a more mature and decentralised stage, the next course of action would be to integrate more DeFi legos and build more structured products around Bedrock, thereby increasing its use cases